Scambook is the fraud and will steal your personal information to their advantage.Scambook prays on innocent consumers.
Thereafter, they put complaints under businesses name without investigating the matter. For the business to get the information off, Scambook ask the business for money to take the complaint off. They sent us an e-mail in writing stating this, they want to blackmail our company to , pay or they leave the information up.
These people are *** artist and they want consumers to file complaints for them to make the business pay them, thereafter they take the complaint down.File your complaints somewhere else.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Business Package
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Big Deal Coupon for 1499.00 on Angie's List for a ceramic shower surround, with demolition, installation, removal of debris and tile all inclusive. I bought the coupon..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."
- "Ooshirts promised me delivery on 34 tshirts, $600 worth of merchandise, by Dec 9. It is now Dec 17, and still no shirts, no tracking number, no response to calls..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "BEWARE OF THIS SALON AND THE OWNER!!!! Well, I haven't heard anything from Sheldeez salon in Herndon until I just found out the owner, Art Robinson was trying to have my..."
- "This is a non-refundable company. My first order & I received an already opened & partially used container of blessed out body sugar scrub! Inexcusable! ..."
- "I purchased a 4 Star room in NYC for a steal at $200, yes 4 star room! I was excited to get such a nice property for such a..."
- "It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump. They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty..."