BEWARE OF SCAMBOOK.COM

Scambook is the fraud and will steal your personal information to their advantage.Scambook prays on innocent consumers.

Thereafter, they put complaints under businesses name without investigating the matter. For the business to get the information off, Scambook ask the business for money to take the complaint off. They sent us an e-mail in writing stating this, they want to blackmail our company to , pay or they leave the information up.

These people are *** artist and they want consumers to file complaints for them to make the business pay them, thereafter they take the complaint down.File your complaints somewhere else.

More Review Details

Helpful? 23 Yes 23 12 No 12
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
marcellino

Mar 09, 2013 #620755

Scambook.com is a group of class action suit attorneys who have an open forum where consumers can post complaints about businesses on their website Scambook.com. Scambook.com then contacts the business that was the victim of the post and solicits money for the removal of the post. They have a website called: Scambook Business Resolve Complaint Resolution & Reputation Management.
And Lucy your update is completely false. An email was received from their dispute resolution department by a victimized business on March 9. 2013.

BENZ

Jan 31, 2013 #601877

Scambook also called our company claiming to settle everything but got no assurance of resolution.

The person who called us is Zak and got no other details he claims to be a scambook investigator. Rip off....

eeck

Aug 03, 2012 #523379

Scambook called me from "310-388-4865" and basically wanted to confirm that they had my personal info. They did.

Tony

Jul 29, 2012 #521033

Well as I have said before in other posts, the best thing you can do is if you receive an email from scambook.com about your business is to speak to your local law enforcement and have them forward the email to the FBI.

Let Law Enforcement handle this and that goes no matter where your Internet Business is in te world, report them your Federal Police Authorities.

Then follow it up with your Congressman and Senator.

Scambook is trying to do this Internationally, they will come unstuck and don't forget to make sure you contact every one in the media you know.

John

Apr 17, 2012 #467318

Hi scambook.com is fake they not only ask you for money to remove the complaint, also the owners are unhappy costumers from some adult affiliate program that kick them out after they were found cheating them. So now they start to run a campaign of complaints against that affiliate network spreading untrusted words generated by them self with fictitious "pissed costumers". Please let me know if there is a way to fill a real complaint against scambook.com

John Pierce JohnHollywoodPierc

Mar 12, 2012 #447741

ScamBook Must Be Owned By The Stalker Hacker Network !!!

I Have A Stalker Mentally ill Hacker Sociopath That Has Posted Anonymously With A Phony Profile With No Contact Information and No Accountability !!!

Totally Absurd !!!

The FBI Or Secret Service Should Shut These People Down !!!

Thank-You, John Pierce, JohnHollywoodPierce

We are suing

Mar 07, 2012 #444099

Scambook ruined my business and my personal life because they let people lie and they do nothing about it. We are in the process of filing a class action lawsuit

Abd

Apr 16 #972470 Mountain View, California

Hi. Is the claim against your business still on scambook.com and visible on the internet? If you said yes, then I can help you to completely remove the false complaints filed against you from the internet for good. I also had a complaint against me put in scambook. I resolved the complaint and the person who had filed the complaint against me on scambook even told them that the complaint has been resolved and she wants to remove her post from scambook.com. Scambook's response was that once a complaint is on there site it is impossible to remove. That is not true because I removed the post against me removed for good. Contact me if you want me to remove your post from the internet. Email address rambo_159@hotmail.com

Michelle

Mar 01, 2012 #440193

Scambook.com HAS blackmailed us as well! Just today!
They need to be taken DOWN.
One person made a false claim against us. We asked to be able to prove that this was a lie - but, yet they tagged this one false claim to where it posted on internet in 3-different places.
They want MONEY to take down. They did not care about proof!
They are THE SCAM of the internet!
Law Enforcement PLEASE take down scambook.com

Julie

Feb 28, 2012 #438976

No, they are still unwilling to help unless you pay them. I have been dealing with this for over a year.

Sara

Feb 27, 2012 #438326

No, this is still their practice. I received and email from them today regarding this issue. It is still not resolved.

John

Feb 20, 2012 #433355

Not true, they are still charging people to remove negative comments about their business. They are stealing posts from other websites to create content and farm you in to pay their fees to remove the posts. In our case the post is completely false. The person posting put our business number on the post and said it was not a valid number which it is and anyone can call it to verify but they will not remove the posting without payment. This company is scamming honest businesses. The posts are not authentic.

Lucy

Dec 27, 2011 #398374

Hi, I want to give an update that SCAMBOOK.com does not ask businesses to do this anymore they are being very careful a claim was also filed to Google. Someone got to them. Thanks for all the support.

Kate

Aug 16, 2013 #700882

Lucy, your update is not true.
This fraud company still does the very same thing where they went wrong years ago. They are recently trying to blackmail my company.
All the postings on the website need to be verified and their authenticity is seriously doubted. Anyone can post a complaint anonymously which may be coming from a competitor or scambook staff. Even if you can prove in a court of law that the postings are slanderous they are protected by a consumer freedom of information act and they are not allowed to give out those information.
What they are up to is hurting honest businesses and one day when they mess up with the wrong person. People will come out and shut down this ridiculous company.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about ScamBook.
Filing a new complaint about
×